Wednesday 27 July 2011

PASTAMANIA!


I must say Pastamania  has been under-rated by so many. They serve quality food at a fair price. I went to the branch at Harbourfront centre #02-05/06/07 with my god sister and sis. And we were pleasantly surprised by the newly added vegetarian options.


Al Funghi $7.50
Sliced shiitake mushroom in delicious cream sauce.
I love Shiitake mushroom and hence, this dish caught my eye first. When I first started eating, it was yummy and i thought  to myself i would definitely try this again. However, when i finished around 3/4 of the serving, i was starting to get a little sick of its taste.  6/10




$6.90
VEGGIE DELIGHT
Creamy shiitake mushrooms, cheddar cheese, tomato mayo, onion, tomato, waffle potato and lettuce with toasted Foccacia bread. This has to be one of  the most delicious vegetarian burger i have tried since Vegan Bug!
8/10



Arrabiata $5.20
Fresh chilli padi in tomato herb sauce
The penne was chewy and not too soft. I love the tomato herb sauce as the taste is just right. However. it could be better if there were other sides, such as broccoli or fresh basil leaves. 7/10




Ah, and the most awaited movie, HARRY POTTER. Went to catch this movie after the meal.
My adorable sisters <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated. Thank you! :)